All The Little Shops Conditions of Use & Sale
All the Little Shops™ terms for visitors to our website and domain names powered by www.allthelittleshops.co.uk
1. Spirit of our agreement
All the Little Shops Limited (ATLS) is owned and managed by BeVivid Limited. ATLS is operated as a group marketing portal and acts only as an online marketing portal for independent retailers. Any contract of sale is between the retailer and the customer only. The site is FREE for retailers to use. Our objective is to help independent business trade on more of a level playing filed with the larger multiples and promote Local Shopping.
Products and descriptions of goods are added by individual retailers and therefore ATLS accepts no responsibility for what is placed by those retailers on this website. All retailers have agreed to our conditions and our code of conduct which include the EU distance selling directive that is summarised on this link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/cons_int/safe_shop/dist_sell/index_en.htm
2. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions of Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the website, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
3. Terms and conditions of use.
When you visit our website and/or purchase goods from this website, you accept the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms and Conditions do not affect these.
4. Use of the website
Any information found on the web site is intended for guidance only and you understand that use of the site is at your own risk. Any material or data downloaded or obtained through the site is at your own discretion and risk. We will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property as the result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images. This website is subject to change on occasion without prior notice.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to content included on the web site, such as text, images, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics is the property of All The Little Shops Limited or its content suppliers and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
6. Contact details
If you need more information or have any complaints about any goods or services you purchase via this portal please contact the individual retailer.
7. Purchasing via this portal
To purchase from retailers you must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom. By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing the retailer and ATLS to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details onto couriers and other subcontractors). All The Little Shops may contact you with special offers from time to time. We will not use your details for any other purposes or supply it to any third parties. Retailers are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of your order and this is when the contract is made. Normally goods will not be shipped until payment has been received and/or funds cleared.
8. Delivery See individual retailer’s terms and conditions and view the ATLS code of conduct. All ATLS retailers aim to despatch goods to you within 3-5 working days.
9. Damaged or defective goods See individual retailer’s terms and conditions where indicated and view the ATLS code of conduct. All ATLS retailers aim to package the goods well to avoid damage in transit.
10. Other information you need to be aware of In accordance with EU regulations you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of placing your order or within 7 days of receipt of the goods, whichever is the longer and receive a full refund. You must return the goods to us at your cost and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured during any return journey. If you have not returned the goods within 14 days of cancellation, or if requested, we can collect the goods from you at your cost. The item(s) must be returned complete, un-opened and in original undamaged packaging.
Please note your right to cancel does not apply to items that have been opened, installed or used.
See individual retailer’s terms and conditions where indicated and view the ATLS code of conduct.
11. Disclaimer The use of ATLS online portal is at your sole risk and you assume all responsibility for connection to our site and agree to indemnify ATLS Ltd from and against all claims, damages, and expenses arising from use of this site. Access to the website should comply with our terms and conditions. You shall act in accordance with law custom and good faith on use of this site.
12. Copyright All copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to content included on the web site, such as text, images, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics is the property of ATLS or its content suppliers and protected by UK and international copyright laws. The contents of the web site may be downloaded printed or copied for personal use only. ATLS respect all copyright, brands, trademarks, licences that are uploaded by retailers.
This site and contents are displayed solely for the promotion of independent retailers under the banner of ATLS. Products and services available in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Neither content nor trademarks, pending or otherwise may be used, reproduced, copied or modified without written consent from ATLS.
13. Linking It is strictly prohibited to link this site with any other site without prior permission from ATLS.
See The Agreement and Code of Conduct between All the Little Shops ™and independent Retailers
Copyright All the Little Shops™2018
All the Little Shops ™and independent Retailers Code of Conduct
All the Little Shops Limited (ATLS) operates as an on-line marketing portal to help independent retailers trade on-line via website software called www.allthelittleshops.co.uk
Our e-commerce service is FREE and designed to help independent retailers embrace e-commerce and e-business benefits and test the market. Any contract of sale is between the retailer and the customer only.
In return, retailers who list products for sale on-line, agree to offer FREE postage and packaging. Products and descriptions of goods are added by individual retailers and therefore ATLS assumes no responsibility for what is placed on this website.
Retailers not wishing to take advantage of selling on-line may list their products as: Available in store only.
Some Retailers may take advantage of our promo voucher offer – designed to give the shopper better value and encourage visits into the shops.
Retailers using this website agree to our Code of Conduct and our Terms and Conditions.
Code of conduct
Our code of conduct forms the basis of the spirit of this agreement and retailers agree to:
- Operate a returns policy and always respond to customers queries within 48 hours where ever possible.
- Abide by EU distance selling directive - see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/cons_int/safe_shop/dist_sell/index_en.htm
- Respect customer privacy and data protection.
- Offer FREE postage and packing.
- Package goods securely.
- Keep the products listed up to date.
- Not to use the website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- Not to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam”.
- Not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
ATLS February 2010